Patches are a galenic form increasingly used thanks to its multiple benefits:
- Guarantees maximum penetration of assets up to the dermis.
- Ensures the exact dose needed, avoiding overdose.
- Prevents the activation of digestive enzymes and the effect by liver passage.
- Reduce side effects.
- Ensure a continuous and constant segregation of ingredients.
- They allow the interruption of the treatment in an instant.
- They are comfortable and easy to apply.
Bela LAB patches are the evolution of conventional patches, providing even more benefits than their predecessors. They use iontophoresis technology and contain mono-dose adhesives that release the ingredients in a controlled and deep way, achieving maximum efficiency in each application. These patches are the evolution of the dermal and transdermal patches achieving a double action.
IONTOFORESIS consists in introducing ions of active substances through the skin, induced by the low intensity current generated at the contact of the patch and sweat. The basis is that ionic substances have an electrical charge and tend to move towards the opposite pole, where they are absorbed through the skin. Our electrodynamic patches with alternating voltaic cells that use the principle of iontophoresis, thus significantly favoring the absorption of active molecules.
This technology represents the evolution of the dermal and transdermal patches resulting more effective thanks to its double action.
We have all you needAt Bela LAB we develop new products for other applications and new technologies.
We also have the ability to produce Ad-hoc patches in any of its variables: size, formulation, packaging, etc.